Martin 2510 DMX Lighting Controller
This is a Martin 2510 DMX Lighting Controller. We use Martin Light Jockey in our venue for our main stage. But there are times when we use our USB DMX box for private parties on our other stage. Instead of having to fork out another $1300 for a second USB DMX box, we used this programmable controller to run our Light Jockey sequences. It can record up to 512 channels from light Jockey. Its very easy to use. You hook it up to your computer and dump selected sequences onto it. It worked very well. Included with this auction is the 2510 controller, and a USB to Serial adapter so you can hook this up to your computer ( as most computers these days don't have the regular serial adapters ). The case has a few scratches here and there, but nothing major, and it still is in perfect working order.
- Record up to 512 DMX channels from LightJockey
- Easy playback with manual selection of sequences
- Up to 10 sub-lists of sequences
- Music input for triggering scenes
- Blackout function
- Download free pre-programmed shows for Mania SCX and Mania EFX series
To learn more about the 2510 controller visit martin's website
- Martin 2510 Controller
- USB to Serial Adapter Cable
- Phase Reverse 3 Pin plugs ( 1 male and 1 female )
Note This controller broadcasts its signal phase reserved. For non martin fixtures you need to use the Phase reverse plugs on the line.